Saturday, December 21, 2013

Part 18.

Hey guys! Here is part 18! Enjoy and thanks for reading! I've decided that one day I'm going to make a book out of all these, but it'll be a while, I have a lot left to write!




“Oh my...” Lindsi’s mother said as she grabbed Lindsi’s ringed hand. “ Isn’t it beautiful!?” Lindsi squealed. “Yes... Mom… He told me he loved me..” Lindsi said. Lindsi’s mother looked up. “HE DID?” “YES!” Lindsi said happily. “Oh my goodness!” “I know... I just am in awe. It amazes me.” “I know it does sweetheart.” Lindsi’s mother said happily.

 The next morning Lindsi’s woke to the sound of her phone ringing on her bedside table. She answered it sleepily. “Helllo?” She said stretching under her warm covers. “I love hearing you when you just wake up.” Trevors voice said over the phone. “I wish I could say the same about waking up to answer you.” Lindsi said rolling over. “Awe baby, I’m sorry. Now get up and look out your window.” “Ughhhhh. Trevor. You better not be here I swear I look like crap. At least give me some time to get ready.” Trevor laughed. “I’m not there baby, just look for me. And for the record I’m sure you look great.” “I’m only getting out of this bed because I love you.” Lindsi said. “I love you too now go.” Lindsi walked to her window and pulled back the curtain. The ground had at least 5 inches of snow on it and it was still coming down. “It’s snowing!” Lindsi said excitedly. “Yes baby. Now you can go back to bed if you want.” Trevor said. “ARE YOU CRAZY?! I’m heading outside pronto!” Lindsi said scrambling for clothes. Trevor laughed. “I was hoping you’d say that. I’m on my way.” “Did you-“ Lindis started. “Yes, I talked to your mom this mornig and she said it was cool, and my parents are staying inside because they can’t do anything outside with this much snow on the ground.” “Awesome! BE VERY CAREFUL! I’ll see you when you get here I love you!” Lindsi said. “I love you too baby, and I’m going like 30 miles an hour. No worries. Don’t use up all the snow on the ground so there isn’t any for when I get there!” Trevor said excitedly. “Oh I don’t think we will have to worry about that.” Lindsi said. “Okay baby I’ll see you in a while. Oh, by the way, you sure did change your tune quickly once you realized it was snowing, and I was coming to see you.” Trevor said jokingly. Lindsi laughed. “Shut up, I love you, byeee!” Lindsi then hung up the phone, finished getting dressed, and headed outside. Once outside she went and got her dog Maya so she could experience her first snow. Maya didn’t really know what to think of it. It was cold, wet, and white. She licked at it and the dug in it, then ran and tried to eat the falling snowflakes. She was a hoot. About 45 minutes later, after Maya was all tired out, and put back in her pen, Lindsi heard Trevor pull into the driveway.  Lindsi scooped up some snow and made a snowball. She then snuck around and out the gate, and chunked the snowball and Trevor’s back. As the snowball hit him he turned around smiling. “This. Means. War. Come here you!” Trevor said running after Lindsi. Lindsi ran back to the backyard, and Trevor followed. Lindsi hurriedly picked up more snow and chunked it at him, hitting him in the chest. Trevor then picked up snow and threw it hitting Lindsi in the butt. “Hey!” Lindsi said stopping and turning around. Trevor caught her, and wrapped his arms around her. “I knew that would get you to stop, so I could catch you.” Trevor said out of breath. “Dang you.” Lindsi said hugging him close. “I caught you, so therefore I win. So where’s my prize?” Trevor said as he raised his eyebrows. “Right here.” Lindsi said as she neared to kiss him, but right before she did she dumped a handful of snow down the back Trevor’s shirt. “OHHHH! COLD!” Trevor said dancing around to get the snow out of his shirt. Lindsi doubled over laughing. Trevor took that moment to stop dancing and scoop her up over his shoulder. “Trevor put me down!” Lindsi said as she flailed her legs and arms. “Ha! And risk you dumping snow down my shirt again? In your dreams baby.” Trevor carried Lindsi around the yard and she continued to laugh and protest. Finally he moved her to where he was holding her back with one arm and his other was under her knees.  “Are you ready to play nice and fair?” Trevor said as he looked at Lindsi’s flushed pink cheeks. “I suppose so.” Lindsi huffed. “I can always carry you around some more like a sack of potatoes.” Trevor said. “NO! I’ll be nice!” Lindsi pleaded. “Okay. Promise?” Trevor asked. “I promise.” Lindsi said and she wrapped her arms around Trevor’s neck. “Good. Now where were we before you dumped frozen water down my back?” Lindsi smiled. “Right. Here.” She then kissed Trevor’s cold mouth. “Perfect” Trevor whispered. “I couldn’t agree more.” Lindsi whispered back.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment