Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Part 15

Lindsi smiled as Trevor spun her around. The two danced to slow songs only centimeters apart, they two stepped, Trevor even managed to dip her a couple of times without dropping her! At 10 o clock Trevor and Lindsi were dancing to "Fall" by Clay Walker. This was the last song of the night. When the song ended Trevor pulled Lindsi into him and hugged her. "Wow. You are an amazing dancer." "And here I thought I had two left feet this whole time!" Lindsi said listening to his heart. "No way baby. I didn't notice you falter once." Trevor said as he laid his chin on top of Lindsi's head and swayed slightly. Another thing Lindsi loved about Trevor: He was taller than her. Even in 3 inch heels she had to stand on her tiptoes. Trevor and Lindsi were about to make their way back to his truck when Lindsi made the comment: "All that dancing made my feet a little sore." Trevor smiled at her and knelt down. "Hop on." "On your back?" "Isn't that what a piggy back ride is?" "Yes.. But I weigh 145 pounds.. I don't want to throw out your back.." Lindsi said hesitantly. "Oh that's cute. I lift hay bales heavier than you baby, now get on." Lindsi smiled and did as she was told. "You know I was just making the comment. I didn't expect you to carry me all this way." Lindsi said innocenlty as she and Trevor started toward his truck. "Uh huh. Sure, just like you didn't own a mothership and come from Jupiter.." Trevor said jokingly. "Okay.. okay.. so maybe I did!" Lindsi said laughing. "It's okay baby. I'd carry you across the Mexican Desert."  Trevor said as he stopped in front of the passenger side door. Lindsi hopped off his back and went to open the door but Trevor stopped her. "Tre-" Lindsi turned to him to ask why he was holding the door when he kissed her. After the kiss was over Trevor whispered: "Thank you for being my date and dance partner tonight baby." "Your welcome baby. It was so much fun!" Lindsi said as she played with Trevor's shirt collar. "Wow.." Trevor said as he smiled. "What?" Lindsi asked looking up. "The way your eyes light up when you look at me.." Lindsi flushed red again. " That's cute too. The way you blush. It's completely adorable." Lindsi smiled and shook her head. "Never have I had a guy be so sweet, and thoughtful and think so highly of me." "I'm only giving you what you need and deserve Lindsi." "I know.. I hope I am doing the same for you.." Lindsi said slightly worried. Trevor wrapped her in another hug. "Baby. You did that when you agreed to be my girlfriend, you do that everyday.." Lindsi hugged him tighter. "Baby?" Lindsi said as  Trevor took both her hands. "Yes?" "Do me a favor?" "Anything." "Please don't leave. You are my dream come true. You helped me believe in love again. You helped me see that when you find the right person and that love isn't just an empty promise." Trevor smiled. "I will stay as long as you want me to Lindsi. I'm not going anywhere." "Thank you." Lindsi said as Trevor tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "Your welcome my Princess. Now, lets get you home before your dad is sitting on the front porch with a shot gun!" Lindsi laughed. And climbed into the truck.

On the way home Trevor and Lindsi decided that since finals were only a week from today, they would meet up all next week to begin preparing. After finals week they were out of school until January 21st 2014. They also talked about Christmas. "I want to get you something." Trevor said. "Trevor! NO! You really don't have to!" "I want to! and I will! Missy!" Trevor said definitely. "Okay, I was getting you something regardless of weather you got me something or not." Lindsi said as Trevor turned into her drive. Stubborn aren't we?" Trevor asked. "Always babe." Lindsi said smiling. "Trevor smiled and hopped out of the truck  with Lindsi. "Thank you again for a great night Trevor.  It was yet another wonderful date." "Thank you for coming Lindsi. Thank you for being you." Trevor said as he kissed Lindsi goodnight. Lindsi went into the house and Trevor went back to his truck. He sat their for a while before he drove away. He never wanted this relationship to end. Lindsi was leaning on the front door inside the house thinking the exact same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment