Saturday, November 2, 2013

Part 9

After the kiss ended Trevor scooped Lindsi up and held her close. "I'm SO glad you said yes." Trevor said as he kissed Lindsi's forehead. "Me too! I'm glad you gave me the time to decide." Lindsi said as she hugged Trevor. "Now. Part 3." Trevor said as he set Lindsi down. "Part 3!?" Lindsi asked. "Yes. Watching the stars and cuddling under this here blanket." Trevor said. "You know something?" Lindsi said as she snuggled next to Trevor under the blanket. "What beautiful?" Trevor said as he wrapped his arms around Lindsi. "I've ALWAYS WANTED a date just like this one. It's like you read my mind." "Awh! Really? Well I told you this was my dream date too." Trevor said as he held Lindsi. "Mhm.. That's what's.." Lindsi yawned. "So cool about it, about us." "Are you sleepy?" Trevor asked. "Well, Yes. See with my homework and Maya, my new puppy I got a month ago, I am slightly sleep deprived." "My poor girl." Trevor said as he pulled Lindsi closer. She laid her head on his shoulder. " You know.. If you want to take a short  nap we have an hour before we have to be back at your house." "There's no way I could sleep right now! Not during the date of my life!" Lindsi said laughing. "Alright then!" Trevor said.  Lindsi gave him a dignified nod and smiled. "Trevor..." "Yes AngelGirl?" "Do.. you think God put us together...?" Trevor shifted Lindsi in his arms so he could hold her and look at her at the same time. "Yes... I think He did. I think He made us both wait but.. I think we are meant to be in His eyes, at least I hope so." "Well I waited on Him and then here you come out of the blue! I have to say.. I was guarded.. I'm used to guys just after one thing.." Lindsi said looking away. Trevor lifted Lindsi's chin and looked at her. "I'm not. I PROMISE you. I promise." Lindsi touched Trevors hand. "I know. I know." " Let me love you Lindsi. Let me in. I want to heal you, help you, be there at 3 A.M. when you are having a problem. Believe me. All you gottta do is text me or call and I will drive all the way from TK with my flashers on to get to you." Lindsi smiled. "Awh!" "It's true." "I'm guilty of falling for a guy too easy Trevor.. I did.. and every time I did they left  me to suffer.. that's why it's so hard for me now.." Then Trevor did something Lindsi never would have suspected. "Fall when your ready baby, let our kiss count the moments, and heart set the pace, and I'll be your love song, and I'll sweep you right off your feet, til you fall into me." Trevor sang. "That's... Brantley Gilberts song "Fall Into Me"! Lindsi exclaimed. "Yes sweetheart and the word of that song are true." "TREVOR!!!" Lindsi gushed as she snuggled into him. "I'm not going to push you Lindsi. I know you have been hurt ALOT, but I need you to know I'm not one of those guys. I'll always be here for you babe." Trevor said as he kissed Lindsi's forehead. "I know Trevor. I know. I believe you. But I still feel like this is a dream and I'm going to wake up at home in my bed." "Babe, this isn't a dream. It's our own personal fairytale. You are my Princess." "Thank you Prince Charming." Lindsi said and smiled as she kissed Trevor again. "I hate to say but the clock is about to strike 12. But fear not. I will see you Monday and text you and call you like crazy until then." Lindsi smiled. "I'm fine with that." Lindsi and Trevor then got back into the truck and started toward Lindsi's house again. When they got there Trevor walked Lindsi to the door. "I had a GREAT time tonight." Trevor said to Lindsi. "ME TOO!" It was actually my first REAL date.." Lindsi confessed. "Wow!" Trevor said. "Yea.. I know.. lame." "NO! Not at all. I actually thank your douchebag ex's." "You do?" Lindsi said puzzled. "Yes. I do. Because if they hadn't let you go I wouldn't have ever found you." "I'm so glad you did." Lindsi said shyly. "Me too Lindsi." Trevor said as he neared for a goodnight kiss. Lindsi wrapped her arms around his neck and his slipped around her waist. The two kissed then. And for once in her life Lindsi felt like this was were she was supposed to be. She had no worries, no questions, no fears, no anxiety. Her head and her heart both agreed. This guy was amazing and that was a good feeling to have. The two broke apart. "Goodnight Trevor." "Goodnight Lindsi." Lindsi turned and unlocked the door and Trevor turned to go. "It's so sad to see you go..." Lindsi said lingering at the door. "Fear not Princess." Trevor said and walked to his truck. Lindsi stepped inside the door and didn't even get it shut and her phone buzzed. She knew who it was. "I miss you" The text read. She shut the door and looked out the living room window. There stood Trevor by his truck, driver's door open, phone in hand and a big smile on his face. She blew him a kiss out the window and texted back: "I miss you too! NO TEXTING AND DRIVING." He caught her kiss and put it in his heart and smiled as her text came back. He put a thumb up and waved as he climbed into his truck and drove off. She watched out the window until he was gone, then walked back to her room thinking to herself. "The white horse was traded for a lifted Z 71. But the boy is everything I've ever wanted."

No comments:

Post a Comment