Friday, October 18, 2013

Part 8.

"Woah..." Lindsi whispered as the kiss ended. Trevor smiled with his head still bent toward Lindsi. "Did you feel..." Lindsi said shyly. "Yes.." Trevor said as he stoked Lindsi's face with the back of his hand. "I've never felt anything like that.." Lindsi said quietly. "Me either.. It was amazing.." Trevor said as he smiled at Lindsi's huge smile. Lindsi's stomach growled then. "Trevor laughed. "I think your a tad hungry pretty girl." "Lindsi held her stomach and smiled. "Yea.. I skipped my before dinner snack."  "Well, sit down here, and lets eat." Trevor said as he sat down on the blanket and began pulling chicken, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese and biscuits out of the big bag. Then pulled some cups and a 2 liter of Pepsi out too. Lindsi sat down next to him. "Oh my gosh! I haven't had KFC in FOREVER! It looks great.." Lindsi said still smiling. "How many strips would you like?" Trevor asked as he pulled a black Styrofoam plate from KFC out of the bag. "Hmm... 3, and 2 biscuit's, and mac and cheese and potatoes please!" "Trevor smiled. "A girl with an appetite! I LOVE IT! You not one of them girls that eats salad and water." Lindsi smiled. "I eat that sometimes. But I LOVE chicken and bread. I'd weigh 300 pounds if I worked in a bread making place." Trevor laughed. "Prolly not. You work out, but your still not super size zero skinny, and not huge. Your perfect." Lindsi smiled. "Thank you. I'm FAR from perfect though. I'm just me." "Well. You is pretty amazing to me. I hate how girls are like stick people. It's like: "EAT SOMETHING! and gain some weight!" I mean what kind of girl wears a size 0 jean?" Lindsi's smiled got wider. "A bitch with no ass, no thighs, and hips as wide as my forearms. Trust me on this, I went to high school with ALOT of them, Size zero jeans, and 20 pounds of makeup." Trevor laughed out loud. "YES! THAT'S THEM!" "Well. I'm a size 11-13 jean, and I wear minimal makeup. So no worries here." Lindsi said. "Thank you. I think you'd be beautiful with no makeup on though." Trevor said as he handed her the plate of food. "Maybe one day you'll find out." Lindsi said slyly as she took the plate. Trevor smiled as he started fixing his plate. "Maybe so." They continued to eat and talk for about 45 minutes. When Lindsi was done Trevor took her plate from her and put it with his in a bag with the rest of the trash. Lindsi shivered, it was dark now and cold. "Your cold!" Trevor said even though it was pitch black dark. "Yes, I am." Lindsi said with chattering teeth. "Time for part 2." "P-p-art 2?" Lindsi asked. "Yes pretty lady. Part two, now stay here." Trevor  said as he jumped over the side of the truck to the ground. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?" Lindsi asked panicked. "Yes..Ba..Lindsi.. I'm okay." Trevor said, "I do that a lot. I'm sorry for scaring you." "It's fine, I just didn't want you to break your ankle or nothing." Lindsi said. "Naw!" Trevor said as he opened the back of the truck again and pulled out a second big fluffy blanket and threw it in the bed. "Here sweet girl." "Thank you." Lindsi said as she spread the blanket around her. "Then Trevor pulled out candles. He lit them and put them on side of the bed. Then climbed back up on the tailgate and sat beside Lindsi. "Now you and I can see and stay warm." "Trevor... I.. know.. your not like this.. and I don't want to make you mad.. " "Oh! no... Lindsi...  I'm sorry! No! I thought It would be romantic not... oh gosh." Trevor put his head in his hands. "Trevor.. It is romantic.. It's the most romantic thing a guy has ever done for me.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.. I just.. I know your so different than all the other losers. I'm just scared.. I guess." Trevor lifted his head. "Scared?" "Yes. Scared. Every time something good happens there's always a catch. Your so amazing so I'm wondering what the catch is.." Lindsi said. "That's.. why you were scared when I asked you to be my girlfriend isn't it?"  Partly.. That was because it was too soon and I wanted to get to know you better, and partly because I was scared." "Lindsi. I will NEVER EVER hurt you. Not like they did. I know you've been hurt, I can see it in your eyes, and in your actions. Your afraid to love again.. because they all let you down in one way or another, I'm not asking you to tell me what they did, because that's not any of my business, but just know that I'm not them, I want to be 500 times better than they ever were. I  want to fix all your hurt, I want to help you, heal you, Hold you... and I'm not saying all this just to get you to be my girlfriend either. I mean it." Trevor said. "Trevor... Thank you.. No guy has ever said something like that to me.. well some have and turned around and lied. But.. with you I feel it.. in my heart.." "Good.. I'm glad.. because I'm not ever going to hurt you, I promise. May GOD strike me dead if I do." Trevor said as he gazed into Lindsi's eyes. "Trevor...." "Yes.. Lindsi..?" "Ask me again.." Trevor's eyes lit up when Lindsi said this. He took her hands in his. "Lindsi.. Will you be my girlfriend?" His voice shook slightly as he said this. "Yes. Yes Trevor. I will." "Thank you Lindsi.. You've made me the happiest man alive." Trevor said as he tilted his head toward Lindsi. "Your welcome Trevor.. I'm quite happy myself.. thank you for asking me." "Anything for you gorgeous." Trevor said. Then the two kissed. Their first kiss as a couple. It was a long, romantic kiss. One they both would remember for a LONG time.

No comments:

Post a Comment