Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Part 12.

The next morning Lindsi woke up, and her throat was scratchy. "OH no!" Lindsi said as he mother poured her some coffee. "I'm...sick!" Lindsi said horrified. "Here dear." Lindsi mom laid two Advil on the counter. Lindsi swallowed them and went and got ready for school. She was starting to fell like serious dodo. "If you get to feeling too bad come home." Lindsi's mom said as Lindsi backed out of the driveway. "I will momma." Lindsi got to Mcdonalds at 7:30. That gave Trevor and her 30 minutes to eat before class started.  Trevor met Lindsi at her car as she drove into the parking lot. "Good morning baby!" Trevor said as he neared Lindsi for her good morning kiss. "Lindsi turned her head. "Baby.. I'm sick.. I can't risk you getting this." "Awh! Babe! Look at you... Your nose is running,  your eyes are glassy, and watering. and your freezing." Trevor opened his jacket so Lindsi could get wrapped in it. "Oh.. It's warm in here..." Lindsi said as Trevor encompassed her in his big camo jacket. "Let's get inside love." Trevor said as Lindsi let go of him and slipped out of his jacket. Once inside Lindsi ordered a hot chocolate and a sausage biscuit, and Trevor ordered a sausage burrito and a coffee. They sat and waited for their meal. Trevor sat beside Lindsi instead of across from her, and had her all wrapped up in his arms. "Orda numba 16!" Said the lady at the front. "I'll get it baby." Trevor said as he got up from the table.  He came back and placed Lindsi's food in front of her. "Thanks baby." Lindsi said as she snuggled into him again. "I think after this you should go back home baby.. you look like you feel horrible. "Mmkay." Lindsi said as she took a bite of her biscuit. After the two finished eating Lindsi and Trevor walked outside and Lindsi told Trevor goodbye. "Have a good day, I'm sorry I got sick and can't spend it with you..." Lindsi said. "It's not your fault love. I'll have a good day. I promise."  Lindsi kissed Trevor on the cheek lightly and got into her car.
Once home, Lindsi's mom made her a spot on the couch and got her something to drink. She was watching T.V. about an hour later, when the doorbell rang. "Come on in!" Lindsi's mom said. "Who is it.." Lindsi asked. "Hello gorgeous." "TREVOR! YOU SHOULD BE AT SCHOOL! WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I called your mom and asked if I could come keep you company while you were sick. She okayed it and here I am." "MOM! YOU ARE AMAZING!" "Honey, Being sick is no fun, and I know you would enjoy having Trevor around." Trevor came over to the coouch with about 7 walmart bags. "I brought some supplys." Trevor began pulling things out of the bags. Orange juice, advil, Dayquil, Nyquil, vitamins, chocolate, popcorn, Gatorade, the ENTIRE box set of The Golden Girls on DVD, tissues with lotion and vicks, mucinex, and a huge fuzzy blanket. "This should cover everything for today." "TREVOR! YOU BOUGHT ALL THIS FOR ME!?" "yes, I have to keep my babygirl well, and good company, I hope you like The Golden Girls... I do." Trevor said turning semi red. "I love them." Lindsi said smiling and scooting over. Trevor took his coat off and laid it over the chaise lounge, and sat down on the couch with Lindsi. "Trevor! You bought all this!?" Lindsi's mom said coming back in the kitchen from outside. "Yes Ma'am. I knew as soon as I saw Lindsi this morning I was going to come over and spend the day, with your permission of course." "That's mighty sweet of you Trevor." Lindsi's mom said as she opened the box of Dayquil and popped two tablets out. "Lindsi baby, take these." Lindsi's mom handed Lindsi the tablets and Trevor the glass of water. Lindsi took the tablets and popped them in her mouth and took the glass from Trevor and swallowed. Trevor had went to put the first DVD in and was back on the couch by the time Lindsi was done swallowing. Trevor was sitting on the couch and had a pillow propped up against him so Lindsi could lay down and watch. "Lay down sweet girl." Lindsi did. "Trevor started playing with Lindsi's hair and laughing right along with her. This was perfect. Lindsi always wanted a relationship JUST LIKE this one. Lindsi had fallen asleep in the middle of the second episode. Trevor noticed and gently kissed her forehead. She had fever. "Mrs. Kathy... Lindsi's got a little bit of fever." "I'm going to call and see if I can't get her to the doctor today dear." "Okay.. Mind if I join you?" "Not at all. Lindsi is a big baby when it comes to the doctor though." Lindsi's mom said laughing. "I bet that's cute!" Trevor said. " She's always cutting up about something, something's always funny to her. And if theirs nothing to laugh at she makes something up. I swear that child is nuts somedays. Just laugh and giggle and poke fun. We will stay laughing most of the day. But when she gets like this she just droops. So I like to get her as well as I can as fast as I can." Lindsi's mom said from the kitchen. "Yes ma'am. I noticed this morning she wasn't her normal bubbly, happy self. Then I looked at her and knew she was sick." "You sure are special to her Trevor. She's waited a LONG LONG time for a boy like you to come along. Prayed and prayed. Even wrote a story about her perfect love." "I've waited for a girl just like her too, she is so unique, so different, I've NEVER seen nor met a girl like her. I'm so very proud to have her. A story you said? What was the guys name that was her perfect guy?" Lindsi mom smiled really big then. "Trevor."

No comments:

Post a Comment