Monday, January 30, 2017

Long Time No Chat!

Hello guys! I hope you guys are doing well! I know  posed in my last blog that I was going to start posting more but life got in the way. So obviously I am not cut out to keep a schedule with this or anything. So I am off of school on Tuesdays and Fridays, and I think I am going to start blogging about life. I am currently on a journey that I have been on since the day before Thanksgiving. I will start telling you guys more about it tomorrow. I may post weekly or daily. I haven't decided yet but I do want to pick my blogging back up. Even if no one is reading these I think it is a nice outlet for me to express myself and chart my progress. I also want to pick up my YouTube channel videos and maybe start a vlog channel. I have been really inspired by Alisha Marie, and IAmJustAVlogger. They are so good at vlogging and they made me want to give it a try. So we may dip our toes in that. So ill keep you guys updated as best I can with my full schedule. I hope you are all doing well and I wish you the best! Until next time!

Lindsi

No comments:

Post a Comment